Some things never change…and they shouldn’t.
Warm smiles, caring neighbors and friendships have created a wonderful lifestyle for satisfied and happy residents who love living here.
Golden Buckle Home, Inc. and it’s Board of Directors have built a proud tradition of independent living excellence since 1965. Continually updating the facility, they are committed to providing the highest quality lifestyle options possible.
Think of what you have to look forward to…
Sunnyview Independent Living offers:
- Activities – entertainment and music by local groups, movie nights, bingo, holiday parties, and more!
- Air conditioning
- Noon meal – guests are welcome
- Cards and other games
- Daily newspaper and mail delivery
- Postal services
- Entertainment – Pool table, an organ, and a piano
- Exercise room and indoor/ outdoor walking
- Garages may be rented
- Grocery delivery
- Guest rooms available (two) for family and friends
- Janitorial staff checks once a month to make sure that stoves, refrigerators, kitchen and bathroom fixtures are working properly – also vacuum carpet once a month if you would like.
- Laundry facilities (three locations)
- Public Library book delivery
- Location – a medical clinic, a pharmacy, and a nursing home are across the street.
- Pharmacy delivery by two pharmacies
- Private gatherings – residents may use the main lounge for private gatherings. A stove and refrigerator are provided.
- Rental assistance available
- Residential area – lovely setting
- Single-level, no stairs
- Spacious storage
- Television – one lounge with cable, DVD player is available
- Trash pickup every weekday (not holidays)
- Utilities paid
- Window covering – you may provide personal window treatments to suit your taste.
Nestled in the small town of Rockwell City, Iowa, Sunnyview Independent Living is a great place for one to spend their golden years. Warm smiles, caring neighbors and friendships have created a wonderful lifestyle for satisfied and happy residents who love living here.